how to care for your jewelry:
- clean your pieces with a soft cloth after every wear. while this may seem tedious, proper and frequent cleaning will make your jewelry last much longer!
- avoid all moisture! no swimming, showering, working out, etc with gold plated jewelry on. your items will tarnish quickly if they come into contact with excessive moisture.
- put on your jewelry after applying lotion, perfume, or makeup.
- store your items in a ziplock airtight bag when not in use.
- avoid scratching with other jewelry by keeping them in separate bags if you can.
- if you begin to notice your jewelry tarnishing, you may wash your jewelry in warm soapy water (very gently) and dry off with clean cloth (but be careful of any cubic zirconia, pearls, or other stones).